About COBOD International A/S:
COBOD International is a young, dynamic company in rapid growth. We work with automating and thereby disrupting the construction industry by developing equipment for on-site robotic 3D printed construction of concrete structures. In 2017, we 3D printed the first building in Europe with a large 3D construction printer, and our customers have since then 3D printed the first two- and three-story buildings in Europe. For GE Renewables we are 3D printing the first concrete windmill tower bases ever. We have a global customer base on 5 continents, with more and more customers in Asia, and are established as the global leader within this new industry. We are a rapidly expanding team of +65 people with varied international backgrounds from business, architecture, manufacturing, construction and robotics. We communicate in English.
About the Internship:
You will be deployed directly into our material development department, where various challenges will be awaiting you:
● Optimization of current concrete mixing and feeding solutions
● Test of new concrete mix designs and reinforcement solutions
● Test of new materials
● Servicing customers globally on local mix designs and strategies.
● Documentation of guidelines for mixing concrete
● You are an engineering student or similar, with focus on construction materials
● You have experience working with concrete or other cement-based materials.
● You are a citizen of Malaysia or have permanent residency and work permit.
● You are passionate and strive to learn and develop your skills.
● A challenging, expanding and global work environment where multidisciplinary work is our bread and butter.
● Insights into the fast-moving development of robotics in the construction sector
● Possible future employment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
● We do not pay our interns, but we cover the cost of accommodation here.
If you are interested, please send your CV and application to Simon Klint Bergh at email@example.com