Malaysian Materials Engineering Intern
Materials Engineering internship at high-growth CONTECH company in Copenhagen Denmark with possibility for full-time position in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-4 months
About COBOD International A/S
COBOD International is a young, dynamic company in rapid growth. We work with automating and thereby disrupting the construction industry by developing equipment for on-site robotic 3D printed construction of concrete structures. In 2017, we 3D printed the first building in Europe with a large 3D construction printer, and our customers have since then 3D printed the first two- and three-story buildings in Europe. For GE Renewables we are 3D printing the first concrete windmill tower bases ever. We have a global customer base on 5 continents, with more and more customers in Asia, and are established as the global leader within this new industry. We are a rapidly expanding team of +65 people with varied international backgrounds from business, architecture, manufacturing, construction and robotics. We communicate in English.
About the internship
You will be deployed directly into our material development department, where various challenges will be awaiting you:
- Optimization of current concrete mixing and feeding solutions
- Test of new concrete mix designs and reinforcement solutions
- Test of new materials
- Servicing customers globally on local mix designs and strategies.
- Documentation of guidelines for mixing concrete
- You are an engineering student or similar, with focus on construction materials
- You have experience working with concrete or other cement-based materials.
- You are passionate and strive to learn and develop your skills.
- A challenging, expanding and global work environment where multidisciplinary work is our bread and butter.
- Insights into the fast-moving development of robotics in the construction sector
- Possible future employment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- We do not pay our interns, but we cover the cost of accommodation here.
If you are interested, please send your CV and application to Simon Klint Bergh at email@example.com