Engineering internship at high-growth CONTECH company in Copenhagen, Denmark with possibility for full-time position in KL, Malaysia.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-4 Months.
About COBOD International A/S:
COBOD International is a young, dynamic company in rapid growth. We work with automating and thereby disrupting the construction industry by developing equipment for on-site robotic 3D printed construction of concrete structures. In 2017, we 3D printed the first building in Europe with a large 3D construction printer, and our customers have since then 3D printed the first two- and three-story buildings in Europe. For GE Renewables we are 3D printing the first concrete windmill tower bases ever. We have a global customer base on 5 continents, with more and more customers in Asia, and are established as the global leader within this new industry. We are a rapidly expanding team of +65 people with varied international backgrounds from business, architecture, manufacturing, construction and robotics. We communicate in English.
About the internship
The internship will cover all major technical insights into our 3D construction printers, from assembling and testing to actual printing with concrete and learning to overcome the challenges on site when using 3D printing in the construction area.
- Assembly and disassembly of the BOD2 3D printer.
- Service, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- How to mix and control the concrete for 3D printing.
- How to construct buildings and other concrete structure using 3D concrete technology.
- Educational background from mechanical, construction, electrical or production engineering or similar craftsmanship with mechanical or electrical expertise.
- Self driven and eager to learn new technologies.
- You are a citizen of Malaysia or have permanent residency and work permit.
- Experience with 3D printing and concrete is positive, but not a must.
What we offer
- A challenging, expanding and global work environment where multidisciplinary work is our bread and butter.
- Insights into the fast-moving development of robotics in the construction sector.
- Possible future employment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- We do not pay our interns, but we cover the cost of accommodation here.
If you are interested, please send your CV and application to Simon Klint Bergh at email@example.com