3D PRINTING CONCRETE COURSE
We organize full day courses, which provide theoretical background information, hands-on learning and a visit to Europe’s first 3D printed building, The BOD.
The morning session will take place in our office, downtown Copenhagen, where we cover “state of the art” of 3D construction printing, including the different technologies used in current projects. We will also cover permitting, structural-, material- and design considerations.
The practical part of the course will take place after lunch in our warehouse close by. Here we will take you through how the printer works, the software, materials handling, recipes and much more.
The course starts at 9.30 and ends at 17.00.
The course takes place in our offices and warehouse in Copenhagen.
675 euro excl. vat for one participant (1195 euro for 2 participants, 1995 euro for 4, 2995 euro for 8).
For more information and sign up, please contact us via the sign-up button above.
Program of the course
09:30 – 12:30
- Introduction to 3D printed construction
- World wide overview: Projects and players
- The different technologies
- Design, controls and limitations
12:30 – 13:30
- Transport to building site of “The BOD”.
13:30 – 14:00
- Visit “The BOD” – First 3D printed building in Europe
14:00 – 17:00
- Introduction to 3D Construction printer functionality and controls
- Slicing and printing
- Mixing and feeding materials
- Hands-on printing with concrete
- Transport back to central Copenhagen